Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mrs Harriet Aldson Shelton

HUMANITARIAN CONTRACT WORK

It has been a while I heard from you regarding my proposal to help me complete
the contract work.  I have given my lawyer the legal document and deed of
contract from the British High Court regarding the sum of $3,500,000USD to you
to carry out the contract of helping the orphans and less privileges. The deal
was given to me but due to my health condition I have decided to transfer it to
a trustworthy person like you.

Barrister Edward Hayes will hand over all the Copy of Will and document to you
immediately you contact him via:  barr.edwardbrianhayes@yahoo.com.hk and tell
him that you are now the new contractor to $3,500,000USD for a specific good
work as registered and signed by me in the British High Court.


Thanks,Mrs. Harriet Aldson Shelton.
(CEO/M.D SHELTON?S OPHANAGE HOME)

No comments:

Post a Comment