Monday, December 27, 2010

Dr John mark (mark77555@mail.com)

FROM THE DESK OF
Dr John mark,
Director C .B .N









ATTN: Sir/Madam,







I know this will come to you as a big surprise because you do not know me.






My name is Dr John mark, , I work in Central Bank of Nigeria, Packaging and Courier Department. I got your contact among others from a search on the internet and i was inspired to seek for your co-operation. I want you to help me recieved a consignment fund that is already Out of Nigeria which I shipped through our CBN accredited courier agent.






The content of the package isUSD5.2 Million (five Million two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars, all in USD100 bills, but the courier company does not know that the consignment contains money. Note: The Money is coming on 2 security proof boxes, the boxes are sealed with Synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. What I declared to courier company as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Material.






All I want you to do for me now is to give me your full residential address, your private phone and fax number,and your full names, I believe that at the end of this Deal you will have 30% while 5% will be mapped out for the expenses remaining 65% goes to me and my partners

My identity must not be revealed to anybody for any reason as far as this Deal is concerned.







If this arrangement is okay by you all you need to do now is to send to me,
1. Your full Name And house address:
2. Your identity such as, international passport or driver's license
3. Your contact phone numbers and fax number:






you can call or email me immediately for the necessary Follow-Up, for security reasons other modalities will be discussed as soon as you get back to me indicating that you are ready to partake in this mutual Deal.







Note: You will act as the real owner of the said consignment/package.




I await your Considerable prompt Letter of Acceptance.




Best Regards,


Dr John mark,,
Tel:+2348076673597

No comments:

Post a Comment