Monday, December 27, 2010

Mr.Donald S Spiwe (donaldspiwe@yahoo.com.my)

Compliments of the season, Some years ago my client died leaving behind US$14.7M in my Bank where I work as his personal account officer,And since then nobody has come forward for the claim,So am contacting you because your name and email contact was among the findings that i sourced in your country database,and i would love to reinvest the dormant funds to you if only you are interested. Can I present you as the heir/next of kin to the deceased? Since I have all necessary details needed to claim the Funds if interested respond with the following information's below to enable us proceed with the neccessary documentations. 1. Your Full Names, 2. Telephone & fax number 3. Occupation 4. Address and Age. For more confidentiality please do reply to my person Email at donaldspiwe@yahoo.com.my Sincerely yours, Mr. Donald S Spiwe

No comments:

Post a Comment